Today, technology is a part of just about everything we do. We are immersed in technology from smart phones to modern computers. Yet, the question remains – at what pace is technology advancing?
Technology is growing at an incredible pace over the past few decades, with breakthroughs in every aspect of life. Experts predict that there is more to come.
In order to give you a better understanding of the way technology is developing; we at Tresologics present some of the most ground-breaking stats.
Interesting technology growth statistics
• About 1.35 million tech start-ups are operating globally.
• By 2030, 50 billion smart devices will collect, analyse, and share data.
• In 2021, the Internet adoption rate was 59%.
• Every 18 months, computer processing power doubles.
• Big Data has reached 90% in two years.
• Each second, 127 new devices connect to the internet.
• 466 billion people were using the internet in Q1 of 2021.
As of January 2021, 59% of the world’s population had access to the internet. By 2025, 75 billion devices are expected to be connected to the internet. And according to the 2020 analytics by google, google got 2.5 trillion searches.
Technology undoubtedly has come a long way in the following years. There are billions of inventions and developments that are yet to be invented and introduced to the world by the upcoming generations.
Many of us who wonder how fast is technology growing, statistics answer has got solid answer for them – quite fast. And as per the recent advancements, technology is showing no signs of slowing down.